leadership and executive coaching (how to tie in??)
At Superior Life Coaching our confidential coach-to-client relationships are empowering.
Life Coaching is a discovery process to find who you are, what you value, and to explore what is fulfilling to you.
As a Life Coach, my focus is on my client’s desire to work on themselves to improve their skill sets for their career, business or personal life. A few areas that I can help you with are:
- To find your joy and inner peace in your everyday life.
- To discover and leverage the leadership skills and talents of you and your team members.
- To problem solve and look at all aspects objectively.
- To coach business owners to improve habits and behaviors to grow their business.
- To resolve situational roadblocks that have emerged.
- To visualize your optimal path and unlock your creative potential to bring your vision to life.
Small Business Leadership
- Brainstorm your ideas and determine the need for your product or service.
- Identify and analyze your supervisors and managers occupational knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Review and focus on your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Assess and research the basics of business ownership and utilize resources for developing your business plan.
Life and Career Transition
- Identify and analyze your occupational and non-occupational knowledge, skills and abilities to determine qualifications.
- Review your gifts, talents, passions and priorities, and align them with your personal and professional growth.
- Understand your personality and what kind of work and occupation are a natural fit for you to grow and love.
- Achieve a better work/life balance.
- Identify and analyze your leadership competencies so that you can utilize your strengths to lead others.
- Sharpen your leadership abilities in order to lead in a courageous and effective manner.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your strengths and weaknesses with a confidential mentor.