I’m going back to Sedona on Thursday. This will be my 3rd trip in 3 years. Sedona is an amazing place with great hikes and beautiful things to photograph. Rather than looking for more places to photograph for the first time, I want to take another look at places I’ve been before and try to get a different angle on them. Here is my re-do list:
– Better time of day? Get up early!
– Better weather?
– Try IR photo’s
– HDR for sure.
– Do pano’s, especially when doing big expansive views.
– Work different angles, more close ups
– Add people to a few shots to demonstrate scale
– There is a good chance that the Cottonwoods will be in bloom. Add more color…
Can you suggest others?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.