Teaching as Adjunct Instructor, School of Business (M.P.A.), program, Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota:
- Organization Theory and Behavior—Fall, 2006, Spring 2007, Spring 2008, Spring 2009, Summer 2009 (Individual study); Spring 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013; Spring 2014; Spring 2015, Fall 2015, Spring 2016
- Public Fiscal Management—Summer 2004, Spring 2006, Summer 2007, Fall 2008, summer 2009, summer, 2010, summer 2011, Fall 2012.
- Public Policy Analysis, spring 2016
- Chair of Hamline On-Line Public Administration committee and Advisor for ASPA student outreach efforts fall 2009 and spring 2010.
- Received Dean’s Award for Graduate School recruitment on May 11, 2015.
1. Currently Contributing Faculty Member,Walden University, Minneapolis teaching “Organization Management and Leadership” to masters in Public Administration students.
2. Adjunct Professor, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, October, 2011-October 2014.
3. 2008-Dec. 2009—Instructor (adjunct), Business School, MPA Program at Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for “Public Finance” courses:
a. West Palm Beach—July-September 2008
b. Ft.Pierce————January-March, 2009.
4. 1979-1995–Community Faculty Member, MetroStateUniversity:
a. Teaching Intro to Public Administration, Public Budgeting,
Public Policy Analysis, and Senior Project in Public Administration
b. 1989 Ford Foundation grant for inclusion of feminist/minority perspectives.
c. Served on Community Faculty Leadership group—1991.
d. Collaborated on development of Public Administration curriculum.
5. 1979-1986–Adjunct Assistant Professor, Political Science,CollegeofSt. Thomas:
a. Taught Intro to Public Administration, Public Finance and Public Personnel.
b. Sponsor of College of St. Thomas Statewide Conference on Attracting/
Retaining High Technology (1983), subsequently testifying to a
Minnesota State Senate Committee on the subject.
6. 1979-1981–Director, Nova University External Doctorate in Public Administration program in Minnesota.